Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Company Name: ELC Group
Location: Prague (Downtown)
Language requirements: English fluent, other languages a bonus
Ideal Background: Life Sciences
Possible date to start: ASAP
We are willing to train anyone who is eager to learn and whose personality and skill set meets the below required skills.
Basic job description:
1. Supervising and coordinating multiple projects to assist clients in obtaining and maintaining licenses for medicinal products around the world
2. Coordinating with clients from a variety of backgrounds and industries regarding ongoing projects
3. Working closely with government agencies to ensure all legislation is closely followed
4. Cooperating with colleagues across our international offices to ensure quality in all projects is consistent
5. Follow current SOP guidelines regarding procedural steps throughout the entire life cycle of the project. Ensure that the steps are accurately completed in order to provide high quality services
6. Ability to multitask and prioritize many different types of projects on varying timelines to ensure compliance with deadlines and legislation requirements
7. Maintain highly organized records of all correspondence and documentation relating to each individual project
8. Follow the industry news and new government legislations to discover upcoming or new situations that will impact the projects. Share any information that may be relevant with all parties
9. Participate in ongoing professional training to keep skill level and knowledge up-to-date
1. Project management and organizational skills
2. Demonstrate leadership qualities
3. Ability to work under strict timelines
4. Must be flexible and adaptable to changing project priorities and work assignments
5. Good attention to detail
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills
7. Ability to work with other cultures.
8. Excellent communication skills and be happy to provide support to project management and technical input to encourage business growth.
9. Able to adapt quickly to change and work in a rapidly evolving teamwork environment.
10. Have the ability to work independently.
11. Results orientation
13. Conceptual and Analytical Thinking,
14. Critical Information Seeking and Concerns for Standards
If you are interested, please contact Kirstin Everett: Protected content