Join now

Elegant, reconstructed, furnished flatshare, P7 (Prague)

Starting October 1st (possibly sooner) I have a room available in my beautiful, newly reconstructed 140m2 flat situated directly on Letna park. The room itself is 30m2 with ceilings 3.3m high and two large windows that look out onto the park. It contains a king-sized bed with matching bedside tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers. The apartment has newly refinished parquet floors, a large living room, a bathroom (with bathtub, shower, two sinks and heated flooring) and a large kitchen fitted with brand new stove, oven, dishwasher and a laundry closet with a washing machine.

The flat is literally a one minute walk from the Letna beer garden and a two minute walk to Kamenicka tram stop- very convenient to Vltavska and Hradcanska metro stops. It's also very close to Strossmayerovo Namesti, through which many trams (including night trams) pass. There are many shops and restaurants in this quiet neighborhood. The Billa at Letenske Namesti has almost everything you need for cooking in our large kitchen- drug stores, pharmacies, banks and restaurants are also quite convenient.

You would only be sharing the flat with me- I'm a 29 year old American woman who has been living in Prague for 2 years now. I'm low key and friendly- I enjoy getting along with most people I meet. I work both as a preschool teacher and photographer- I'm also active in the art scene here in Prague, so I'm not home a whole lot. For that reason, though, I'd like to find someone who I can trust, who maybe equally as active! :) Gender, age or nationality don't really matter to me, but I would prefer someone with a conversational degree of English. Cigarette smokers will have to step outside, and unfortunately our landlord does not allow pets. (He lives upstairs, speaks English and is very helpful.) My ideal flatmate would be employed, friendly and generally clean, with an interest of staying at least 6 months, preferably longer. If you would like to schedule a time to see the flat this weekend please write me here or e-mail me at: Protected content . Tell me a little about yourself, and what times would work best for you, and I'll send you some photos of the flat.

Rent is 8,000 and utilities (heat, hot water, electricity, high-speed wi-fi, etc) are 2, Protected content a total of 10,500kc monthly). Deposit is 8, Protected content be returned upon move out). I know it's not cheap, but trust me- it's worth every koruna! I consider this my dream flat, and I hope my new flatmate will find it so, too. I look forward to hearing from you.