Join now

Housing Area Recommendations? (Prague)

Hi All,

I'm looking to relocated to Prague by Sept 1. I recently visited for research but didn't get all the info I'd hoped (other than what pricerange I can expect to pay :))

I would be so grateful for some recommendations from those of you who live there. Here's what I'm looking for:

1) A room and private bathroom in an apartment with similarly aged professionals (30's/mid 30's/late 30's)-English speaking. I will eventually get my own place but as it's a new country for me I think I will really appreciate having flatmates at first, particularly those who I can communicate with in my own language :)

2) A neighborhood that has a good gym/fitness center and has a major metro stop that leads most center places without many transfers.

In case this is helpful, here is the type of person I am:
I love outdoors and hiking and I go to gym regularly as well as run.
I have lived mostly very very nice beautiful places in my life surrounded by nature, yet also conveniently located next to all necessary services/amenities. So that is what I hope for in any place i move to.

Maybe this is a lot to ask... but I figure why not just put it all out there and hope for the best :)

Cheers and thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer,