HR Payroll German Speking ! (Prague)
Are you looking for an exciting job ? Do you love an international team in a very young environment ? Communication is your strength point ?
Great, you are the one we are looking for!
NonStop Recruitment is a fast growing international company and as such, your role is also expected to develop in line with the business.
This is an opportunity to learn and develop new skills in addition to implementing key processes for the business, related to the DACH region. You will have the opportunity to effect our company’s growth by offering outsource services to third parties in the DACH region. In return, you can expect significant professional growth and corresponding financial rewards, in line with your development.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for key functions:
o Maintaining contract paperwork flow
o Communication with sales department and third parties (clients, contractors and authorities)
• Administrative tasks
• Dealing with queries
• Internal quality control
• Liaising with contractors, clients and umbrella companies
• Assisting sales teams, giving them guidance and support
• Occasional travel abroad
• Analysing legal and compliance aspects across the DACH region
• Setting up processes to manage overall contracting activities in the DACH region
Experiences / Qualifications:
• Strong verbal / written communication skills
• Fluency in German and English
• Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
• Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work towards deadlines
• Customer service skills
• Good attention to detail
• Team player
• Office administrative experience would be an advantage
• Experience working in a German speaking country would be an advantage
• Knowledge of outsourcing or external contractor legislation beneficial
• Recruitment Agency or Human Resource Experience beneficial
• Payroll experience beneficial
• Employment Law beneficial
• Degree in the field of Law / International Business / Economics/HR is beneficial; however relevant experience and attitude are equally important.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent working environment in modern award-winning offices in Prague 8
• Benefits (including multisport card, training budget.)
• International workplace
• Passionate, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment
• A friendly and social environment (regular company parties, teambuilding, etc.)
• Professional development
• Option to travel to our other offices across the Europe on occasion
• 5 weeks Holidays p/a
• Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm however flexibility will be required to meet deadlines
• Some flexi-time would be considered, within reason, and on an individual basis.
Join our winning team and apply today at Protected content or call me at the number Protected content
I would be glad to have a little chat with you !