Join now

Italian individual or small groups private lessons (Prague)

Hello I am a native Italian speaker, qualified in linguistic and translation studies with over two years Italian, English teaching experience at all levels, and French at an upper-intermediate level. I offer a friendly, professional, private Italian tuition service at competitive rates. I can teach General Italian (vocabulary, grammar, speaking, pronunciation, reading and writing skills) at all levels. My background is in liberal arts studies and I can focus on cultural-based, arts, history, fashion, literature, music, politics, and multimedia learning activities. I offer a free consultation to talk about what you would like to learn and will tailor classes to suit your specific needs.I can come to your home, or we can study in a coffee shop, café or museum. I am a fluent English and Portuguese speaker. I am available from Monday to Friday from 6 pm. I am also available to translate literary texts (prose), technical texts (legal,political, medical, economical jargons) from English to Italian and from Portuguese to Italian. For any further information or if you want to arrange an appointment, contact me at Protected content

Prague Forum