Join now

Jnr Accountants/Administrators Hungarian 30000CZK (Prague)

Junior Accountants/Administrators with Hungarian 30,000CZK

We're now seeking several people with fluent Hungarian to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Prague. Applications from people in Prague or people seeking to relocate here are welcome!

Job Description:
We currently have several different roles within the accounting team and specific responsibilities vary but in general you will:
Monitor accounting transactions made by colleagues in Hungary,
Identify any errors and take corrective action in cooperation with colleagues,
Reconcile accounts regularly to ensure that ledgers are accurately maintained,
Create financial reports,
Work as part of a team to close Month/Quarter/Year end accounting,

Fluent or native Hungarian language skills and good English,
Ideally, education in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration),
Previous experience in a financial administration/junior accounting role,
Experience working with CRM systems is an advantage,
Must have an interest in working in a position which requires good concentration and strong attention to detail,
Good general communication skills and ability to work in a team environment,

We Offer:
A chance to work in a strong, secure international team environment,
Salary +/-30,000CZK (depending upon experience),
25 Days vacation,
Meal Vouchers,
Other company benefits are also available,
Long term advancement within the company is possible

To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Protected content or call on Protected content

Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: Protected content .

I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: Protected content store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/ Protected content . on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.

I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.

Protected content