Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair – Last few days to register!
Clarion Congress Hotel, Praha Protected content May
Last online tickets available
Bilingual People returns to Prague once again on the 24th May to host its annual International Language Recruitment Fair. This is your chance to meet and discuss exciting employment opportunities where you can use your language skills with some of the largest recruiters in Czech Republic and across Europe Face to Face
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Czech Republic and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Confirmed Exhibitors include:
CreditInfo Solutions, s.r.o
Delegate International Recruitment
Top Language Jobs
Experis / Manpower Group
Ariba Czech Republic, s.r.o
Why you shouldn’t miss the Bilingual People Fair in Prague:
• Meet Local and International companies that are interested in recruiting for people with language skills, both for positions in the Czech Republic, and also throughout Europe.
• Apply and discuss opportunities for a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to meet, and talk to leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies face–to–face all under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
• Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
• Attend various presentations and seminars throughout the day which will be aimed at given you advice on finding your perfect career.
With only a couple of days to go and due to popularity, there are a limited amount of e-tickets remaining for this event, however Free tickets will also be available at the door on the day, so bring you bilingual/multilingual friends with you.
For more information and to claim your FREE e-ticket whilst they are available, please use this link