Join now

Modern corner unit 1 bed apartment in Strasnice (Prague)

I placed the listing shown below back in November. Since then I have not spent any time checking my mail here, due to an ongoing saga of illness with my father who is age 96. Sadly he has now died,which has given me at least some time to concentrate on other things..such as checking my e mails here. Firstly the apartment is still available, still sitting empty. As such a time has elapsed since I made the posting I felt I should update it.

I lease a beautiful 1 bed apartment in Prague Strasnice. I live permanently in UK but have been coming to CZ for two weeks in each month for many years. However the last 2years business-wise have been awful, and I have been absorbing the costs/outgoings each year without any income to justify it. This is due to a "blind faith" business will get better (it dont) and I have just committed myself to another year here. As it looks likely once again the apartment is going to be empty 99% of the time, I am looking for perhaps a corporate informal tenant, where persons are coming in and out of CZ and need a nice place maybe a few nights here and there. I am not looking for a large rent just something to help minimise my costs. Terms to be discussed. Photos upon request. Property address is: Názovská, Praha 10, Czech Republic

Its a corner unit with double aspect terrace.