Software test engineer - automation - PRAGUE (Prague)
Our client is a high profile former Czech start-up now well established on international markets as a leading provider of cloud-based business intelligence. It provides a cloud-based BI platform that gives customers an excellent tool to make business decisions and is a clear and presentable way to harness the power of big data.
Do you want to be part of an international technology success story that is driven by strong international growth as a result of the success of its product? Not only is our client hiring, but offers a fun and exciting work environment as well as a great collective of technology specialists who enjoy what they do and are proud to work for a trend-setting technology start-up.
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER – AUTOMATION (REF: WEDI)
In this job you will be a self-motivated quality specialist focused on automated testing. You will be helping integration to speed up test automation, testing and delivery. Define test planning, test design, and coordination of the manual testing team. You will need to communicate performance and status with project managers, delivery engineers and operations on a daily basis. You will need to prepare QA processes and systems for the integration of cloud-based services, overall being a key member of the testing team.
• Education from Computer Sciences / IT would be an advantage
• A clear track record in automated testing, and deployment systems
• Experience with writing automated testing in Java (and Cucumber is great to have)
• Experience with REST API distributed services will really spark our interest
• Good knowledge of some or all; perl/python, bash, SQL, awk, sed, make
• At least intermediate technical English
• Fluent English and Czech language
• A communicative team player
• A great international modern working environment, exposure to cutting-edge technologies!
• Competitive salary and stable full-time employment within a great technology collective!
• A wide variety of company benefits! Nerf guns!!
• Be involved in an up-and-coming, expanding company environment
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content