Many Professional Indic Translators Required (Pune)
Many Professional Indic Translators and Editor Required
Andovar, International localization company with a new office in Kolkata, is looking for professional translators and editors who have excellent knowledge in various subject fields to work with us.
- This is a freelance and work-from-home position.
- Specific translation software is required, no exceptions. Training and licenses will be provided (free of charge).
- Rate is negotiable.
- You must be a native speaker of Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu
- Previous translation experience is an advantage.
- You must have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- Small translation test of Protected content is required.
Please apply by sending your detailed resume (in English) and your relevant experience to Protected content . Application sent to other email addresses will be ignored.
Important: You must include the following application codes in subject line of your email.
“TAS” for Assamese
"TBN" for Bengali
“THI” for Hindi
"TML" for Malayalam
"TPA" for Punjabi
"TGU" for Gujarati
"TMR" for Marathi
"TTA" for Tamil
"TTE" for Telugu
“TUR” for Urdu