SG Analytics is a leading Knowledge Research Company with offices in India, Switzerland, the UK and the USA. As a team of highly qualified and experienced analysts, we provide end-to-end customised research, analytics, data management, and information publishing services to our international clients.
We are currently looking for an Investment Banking Analyst (French). Please find the details below.
- Creating complete pitchbooks in French
- Analysing French company reporting documents in order to create company profiles, information memorandums, sector reports, financial benchmarking and trading and transaction comps
- Interacting with the client for project coordination
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial sector with at least 1 year of experience in investment banking and sell side deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Experience in preparing pitch books, profiles, screening for targets/ buyers, sector reports, trading and transaction comps, as well as investment memorandums in French language
- Proficiency in financial modeling, including detailed 3 statement forecasting, multiple scenario analysis, discounted cash flow valuation, capital structure modeling, LBO and merger modeling, as an added advantage
- Knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg, CapIQ, Reuters, Factset, and Mergermarket
To apply, please send your CV to Protected content .