Join now

COOKING LESSONS FOR TRAVELLERS... (Rome)

Are you traveling to Italy for business or pleasure or are you staying in Italy for school or an extended period of time? Taking a cooking class in Rome is a great way to experience the city in a different way, no matter what your reason is for being in Italy. Italy is divided into 20 regions, with each region having its own specific food....that makes the difference among regions. Food is a large part of the Italian culture and learning how to prepare different dishes and to understand the preparation is a new found interest some may have for the Italian Cuisine.

Ingredients to enjoy a cooking class:

1. Filly will be your cook...I am passionate of cooking
2. New Friends to meet.
3. We can decide if doing the lessons in my place in Rome or in your place in Rome or even better in my family hotel in the South of Italy ( Protected content )
4. Step by step lesson, we will mix fun with instructions!
5. Three hours Course meal with Antipasto, Homemade Pasta, a second course and a delicious dessert.
Protected content 50 € per person

Why: because it's a Great Time!we have fun...cooking and eating
When: from Monday to Saturday by reservation.
Where: At my place or your place or in my family hotel ( Protected content in case you want to come and visit my beautiful region Campania

Protected content SHOP, I TEACH, I CLEAN....
Protected content EAT, YOU TALK, YOU LEARN....

Some additional information about the cook : Filly

I was born in South Italy 39 years ago..and moved to Rome in Protected content have a family hotel in the South of Italy, close to Pompei and I have learned most of the cooking secrets there..... Now Filly is using her love of cooking to teach to others great regional dishes from his home town: Naples. After your cooking class, you will not just have learned how to make a few Italian dishes but you will also have made a friend in Filly :-)

Rome Forum