participants needed for neuroimaging research (Rome)
Help us understand how our brains work and get reimbursed for your time!
Most studies last about 2 hours. We're also running studies in August!
The Neuroimaging Lab at Fondazione Santa Lucia (hospital and scientific institute for research, hospitalization and health care) are looking for participants for our fMRI studies (noninvasive pictures of your brain).
If you are interested and
* have no history of neurological problems
* are right-handed
* are between Protected content old
* have normal or corrected-to-normal vision with SOFT contact lenses
* have no irremovable metal in your body (implants, braces)
* have no tattoos near your head/on your neck
...please contact our research lab (please also spread the word)!
Gina ( Protected content Protected content