Join now

Creative talent looking for internship employment (San Francisco)

Views

I am a BFA Honours graduate from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore with excellent results, attaining 13 A's in art-related subjects. I have also experienced overseas internship at Virginia Tech, USA and produced seven short films in Singapore. Adept at 3D and 2D animation techniques, sculpturing and painting, I am also knowledgeable in various design-related softwares. I am able to work swiftly and independently, possess a positive attitude towards self-growth through continual learning, and am independent, meticulous, confident and determined.

These are the list of software skills I have knowledge of.
Autodesk Maya 3D animation, modeling, texture mapping, lighting, rendering, visual effects
Toon Boom Harmony, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator - Digital imaging
After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro - Video editing

I am looking for immediate internship employment in USA and have an agent to process all the legal documentation. I am open to available positions as a graphic designer/assistant producer/video editor/animator with any advertising or film studio in San Francisco. If you're interested in hiring, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

San Francisco Forum