Join now

looking for roommate 1 June - Inner Richmond (San Francisco)

$ Protected content master room available June 1 (possibly May 28th) - walk to Golden Gate Park, shops & restaurants on Clement Street! Must see!

The space is great! Large room with lots of windows, two large closets, and your own bathroom with bathtub.

The apartment is about Protected content Ft, 3 bedrooms (the third room is used as an office/guest room), large living room, large dining room, fireplace, nice kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, disposal, stainless fridge. The building is on the street corner, and there are windows all around so the apartment is very sunny and bright. We also have a storage unit and plenty of space to keep bicycles, golf clubs, etc., and a washer/dryer in the building. We are on the second floor of a 3-storey building with only 3 apartments. Room comes with reserved street parking. I have 2 cats who are very friendly and well-behaved.

We are 3 blocks from Golden Gate Park, 1 block from Geary, with lots of easy access to public transportation. Clement St is a short 2 block walk away and offers a variety of stores, bars and restaurants. Safeway is 2 blocks away.

About me: I am a late 30s professional woman, currently working out of my home. I have an active social life, enjoy cooking and occasionally have people over for dinner. I am fun, outgoing, considerate, kind, food and wine lover, worldly (those are the words my current roommate just gave to describe me!). My current roommate was offered an amazing job on the East Coast and is moving out at the end of May. She might be selling some of her furniture if you are interested.

About you: you are a responsible, sociable and easy-going person. You are open-minded and a good communicator. You pick up after yourself and do your share in keeping the common areas clean. While you are fun and outgoing, you are considerate about bringing the party home. You are not a smoker (smoking is not permitted in the building). Everyone has a need for alone time, however I would like someone who does not sit in their room all day and doesn't come out, and would enjoy hanging out and chatting over a glass of wine.

The rent is $ Protected content utilities, which include PG&E, internet and cable, which averages $ Protected content . The security deposit is $1300.

Please reply with some info about you or a phone number, and we can arrange for a time for you to visit.
Thanks, and i look forward to meeting you!

Rebecca

Photos here: Protected content

San Francisco Forum