Join now

SF - One Bedroom for Rent (June 1st) (San Francisco)

I have a bedroom w/ a shared bath available for June 1. Looking to do a 6 month lease, followed by month-to-month. Rent is $ Protected content inclusive - utilities, cleaning, internet, cable)

CL Post & Pics here: Protected content

Backdrop: I live in a bright & beautiful 3/2 condo with hardwoods, modern appliances, lots of windows, private patio, top floor and a professionally-maintained shared garden.

The Hood: The Divisadero Corridor is a walkable, centrally located & sunny neighborhood that's seeing lots of new restaurants (NOPA, Nopalito, Little Star, Sa Beang Thai, La Urbana, TLC, My Father's Kitchen, etc) coffee shops (Mojo, the mill, vinyl, oasis, etc), Grocery Stores (Green Earth, Falettis, Trader Joe's), music (the Independent, Fillmore St, etc) and easy access to alamo square, the panhandle & GG Park.

About me: I'm educated, chill and in the process of starting a new company. These days, I work from home a fair amount but we'll have a proper office in Protected content . I have the occasional dinner party or bbq (gas grill in the patio), but overall, keep it pretty low key.

About You: Educated, open-minded, chill, financially stable professional. You don't work from home. You have a healthy social circle, but don't bring the party home. That said, if you want to have the occasional bbq, dinner party or wine thing, I'm down with that. Bonus points if you speak more than one language, read, enjoy film, play an instrument, and enjoy cooking & wine.

Maids come in twice a month and the place is cleaned professionally. We also have Cable/HBO and one bedroom is wired for cable already.

Shuttle Stops: If you work at Google, Genentech, LinkedIn, Facebook, Apple, etc .. my place is directly on the shuttle line & the shuttle stop is a few blocks away.

The rent is all inclusive (includes bi-monthly maids, electric, water, cable & any upkeep).

Please email me with your interest and include your LinkedIn & Facebook Profiles. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me an email.