Join now

Marketing Networking Opportunities - in August (San Francisco)

Hi Everyone,

This is my very first post in the InterNations Community, and I am hoping to be able to network a little here.

I will be heading to San Francisco for my very first time at the start of August, and would like to find out more about the marketing & advertising industry in California. Having worked in Asia and Australia for some years, I am now looking to find or enquire on job opportunities in America, particularly in San Francisco. I have heard a lot of wonderful things about SF and am excited to discover it for myself.

I will be spending the first week in San Francisco and would love to meet anyone who is the marketing and advertising field, on what the local industry is like, and what are the opportunities for someone like me to head to the States to work. Of course, I would definitely love to share my marketing experience in Asia as well.

This may be a long shot, but if anyone can also direct me on where I can find more networking opportunities in SF in the marketing and advertsing field, that would be awesome!

Thanks for reading this, and hopefully, I’ll get to meet a few of you over in SF in summer.

Best regards,
Lina

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

San Francisco Forum