Native French Speaker for YouTube Online QA (San Francisco)
We are looking for candidates who can read and speak/understand French and English (add. languages a plus). The core job is to perform quality control of YouTube partners' movies and tv episodes with either non-English subtitles or non-English dubbed language by watching the movie, checking for audio and video sync, and verifying accuracy and syncing of subtitles.
The candidate has to read and speak fluent French and English. The ideal candidate will be internet savvy and experienced in cloud technology (gmail, Google docs/spreadsheets).
* Perform quality control on YouTube's premium partners' Movies and TV episodes
* Identify, propose, and drive improvement changes to program, policies, processes, and product
* Bachelor's degree
* Thorough understanding of and passion for video, YouTube, and the Internet
* Track record of identifying and implementing improvements
* Native fluency in French and English (Italian and/or Spanish are a huge plus)
Please contact me if you are interested.