Regional Partner Account Manager (San Francisco)
About the company:
Consultant Financing is an industry-leading alternative working capital product exclusively for small businesses to implement a strategic growth project that will help increase revenues.
Having provided more than $25 million in financing to nearly 1,000 small businesses in a variety of industries our business is growing rapidly and now we are looking for people with an entrepreneurial approach to business and are ready to be rewarded for it. We are looking for all-stars who are seeking an opportunity to be compensated based upon the results generated through personal production.
Regional Partner Account Manager will be responsible for expanding a US regional market by seeking out new relationships with private and/or nonprofit business development and entrepreneur organizations, consultants, advisors and coaches that serve small businesses
• This is a full-time, independent contractor, performance-based 100% commission position working Monday through Friday during business hours.
• No evenings or weekends required.
• This is an exceptional opportunity for individuals with a passion to help small businesses grow.
Skills and Experience:
• Desire to be compensated on personal performance with high earnings potential and long-term residual compensation.
• Prefer Protected content experience in sales with a consistent, proven track record of exceeding quota expectations
• Successful inside business to business account management experience also helpful.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Maturity to work within and contribute to an expanding organization.
• Entrepreneurial-minded sales professionals who have high performance sales experience.
• Professional sales training program
• Ongoing weekly training
• Dedicated National Sales Director to help you grow
• Immediate and long-term (residual) income potential
• Professional freedom to make your own schedule
• Recession resistant industry
• Promotional brochures, marketing materials, applications & business cards
Please do not respond if you are seeking a salaried position – as we would not be the right fit for you.
If you meet the above qualifications and want to work for an industry-leading alternative working capital company, send your application to the following address: Protected content