Urgent need for software engineer - NLP!!! (San Francisco)
We are hiring native Mandarin Chinese, French, Italian, German, Mexican-Spanish software engineer, natural language processing! If you are interested, please send your resume to Protected content
Would you like to join the team responsible for bringing new languages to smartphone voice recognition program, as well as other cloud based services? We are a passionate group dedicated to bringing the best products to the world, and we are looking for highly motivated foreign language experts with software development skills to join our team. This is an opportunity to have a major impact on the design and implementation of the next generation of localization and translation technologies used in the production of our cloud based services.
Work Location: Cupertino, CA (A leading IT company)
Project Duration: Protected content
Hours: 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
Pay: Competitive depends on qualification and experience
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Develop language specific natural language, and work on other cloud based features for the international market.
• Provide input and suggestions towards innovating new approaches and new product features within the company's internal localization tools and automation infrastructure.
• Troubleshooting complex technical problems.
• Automating and integrating workflow from diverse systems.
• Work with other teams in software to adopt and integrate their technologies where appropriate, and drive the extension of their technologies where necessary.
• MUST be native speaker of either Mandarin Chinese, French, Italian, German or Mexican-Spanish
• B.A. in Linguistics or Natural Language Processing, or B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
• Self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code.
• Creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
• Proven track record in delivering product-quality code.
• Engineering experience and interest in diverse technical areas.
• Clear and compelling communication skills.
• iOS or OS X development skills.
• Experience in areas of classification and information retrieval, natural language processing or machine learning.
• Interest and background in translation, internationalization and localization.