Join now

Advanced English Communication Skills Training (San José)

I have a BA in Linguistics, specializing in teaching English, and am TESL Canada certified. I have experience in Canada and abroad teaching all levels and all ages, but what I am currently offering is specialized training in Professionally and Powerfully Presenting oneself in English; the classes are for high-intermediate to advanced speakers of English--those who are already proficient in general conversation and want to go further.
The classes focus on articulation (pronunciation and enunciation, including stress and intonation), oration skills required for scholarship/job interviews or presentations at work and school, as well as body language for effective communication.
I was Amsterdam (NL) area humourous speech contest winner with Toastmasters International in Protected content I am a qualified coach who works with helping others adjust to life abroad.
If you are interested in learning more, either for yourself or for your employees (in/around San Jose), please respond with an email and I will send you more information.