Avazu is a leading multinational corporation in the digital marketing industry, specializing in cross-device advertising and mobile game publishing. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, LA, Toronto, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Brunei (and counting), Avazu is collaborating with over Protected content the largest international advertising clients.
We are looking for a Business Operation Executive for our office in Shanghai.
- Work effectively with International clients.
- Identify & prospect for potential new clients within assigned market or geographic area.
- Research and propose new strategy to acquire the potential clients.
- Develop proposals and pitches in correlation with business strategy and company’s vision.
- Handle negotiation, objections, concerns with positive attitude and excellent solutions.
- Provide support and training of platform to clients on board.
- Work towards achievement of Clients' business goals by the sharing of best practices, knowledge of product and media buy capabilities.
- Reflect the requirement of product from business side to product team.
- Prepare weekly progress reports.
- A bachelor’s degree or above in communication, marketing, or international business.
Protected content sales or media buy experience in digital advertising or affiliate marketing is highly preferable.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of both written and oral English, other international languages is highly preferable.
- Proven track record of sales target achievement and good networking with partners, e.g. in the gaming and/or mobile industries.
- A good sense of data analysis.
- A good mix of technical and commercial skills in digital advertising is welcome.
- Results oriented and able to work multitask.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Excited for career opportunities within the hyper-growth company?
Then contact Protected content and send in your CV.
For more information about Avazu, please visit our website: Protected content