As the largest independent financial consultancy in the world, the deVere Group is currently looking to expand our Shanghai office.
We are subsequently recruiting for experienced professional expatriates who are looking to apply their transferable skills with our company.
We pride ourselves on recruiting the very best professionals who are looking for a new career challenge and have experience in any of the following areas: sales, business development, account management, real estate, recruitment or client relationship services.
As a financial consultant you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients needs.An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
We are currently shortlisting candidates for a ‘Career Preview’ with our Senior Area Manager in Shanghai on Thursday the 22nd of May Protected content .
The preview will give you the opportunity to find out more about our company, the job role as well as ascertaining whether this is the right career for you. Following the preview selected candidates will then be invited for an interview.
If interest please send your resume and contact details to Anna Prager at: anna. Protected content