Province & City: Beijing
Number of available positions: 1
1. Gather and analyze corporate materials and draft reports, memos, presentations, proposals of the PA Department, for the executives of the Company in China and its headquarters in the US.
2. Work as the (second) PR contact person of the Company, promote the communication and exchange between the Company in China and its headquarters in the US, and between the Company and other global affiliates.
3. Undertake Chinese to English translation tasks; polish and review translated English articles.
4. Maintain the English website of the Company’s Charity Foundation, and help arrange overseas donors' visits.
1. Native speakers of English, preferably citizens of the USA, the UK or Canada.
2. At least two years of relevant work experience.
3. Excellent Chinese in speaking and writing. Experience in translation between Chinese and English.
4. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Marketing or Economics preferred.
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: Protected content
Applications (CV) and inquiries: Protected content
Tel.: Protected content Protected content