Interested candidates contact me at Protected content
As an award-winning Members-only luxury lifestyle management and concierge service offering 24/7 lifestyle assistance in more than 60 cities around the world, Quintessentially Lifestyle ( Protected content ) is the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group with a global concierge service. Quintessentially Lifestyle was founded in the United Kingdom in Protected content to this day, continues to define the meaning of luxury. Speaking over 35 languages, our multinational team of experts is dedicated to providing the highest quality lifestyle management with specialist advice, insider access and exclusive benefits.
Customer Service Executive
Hours of work:
Contractual hours are from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
Our Private and Corporate Clients (‘Members’) are based around the globe, and place a variety of lifestyle and leisure-related international requests to our Member Assistance team. They can do this via telephone or email which will be received, acknowledged, researched and carried out by a team of Lifestyle Consultants in a timely manner. This will involve a number of Consultants speaking a variety of Asian languages.
Researching and arranging Member requests
Intensive and extensive phone and email-based correspondence
Proactively engage Members and provide creative options in a timely manner
Reactive handling of all incoming luxury lifestyle and leisure-related requests and enquiries from members in accordance with the company’s standards
· Excellent written & oral communication with STRONG FLUENCY in English and Mandarin. Other Asian languages advantageous.
· Passionate about customer service, delivering excellent standards of service and understanding the need for outstanding client empathy
· Good team player - outgoing and display compassion towards fellow colleagues
· Fast learner - adapting to new processes in rapid change climate
· Knowledge of the luxury market
· Excellent interpersonal skills - outstanding telephone manner
· Creative problem solving and top notch organisational skills with attention to detail
· Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
· Strong IT and customer relations management systems skills
· Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent
· Reliability - excellent time keeping is crucial to this role
· Polished appearance
· Experienced in dealing with confidential information employing discretion and sensitivity at all times
· Working experience in the hotel industry is advantages.
· Possess a minimum of Protected content Customer Service experience in any of the following sectors/areas: Executive support, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel and leisure.
· Experienced handling of executives, senior executives and VIP’s.
· In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
· Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations and luxury products/services, specifically Asia Pacific. Overseas exposure.