We are a leading privately-owned consultancy and performance marketing agency specialized on e-commerce setup and operations for international brands in China. Our clients include among others Esprit, Swarovski, Lufthansa, Paypal, Bosch, Bigpoint, Alibaba Group, Henkel, Nokia Siemens, Tencent, W.L. Gore and Platinum Guild International. We offer market entry consulting for brands looking to sell and advertise online, act as a lead digital agency in cooperation with our partners for 3PL, creative, social media marketing and media buying, as well as execute performance marketing services inhouse: search marketing (SEO & SEM PPC), eDM and – to a smaller extend - traditional direct marketing including telemarketing and direct mailings.
Our Shanghai-based agency is expanding rapidly and currently recruiting a Director Client Services or potentially GM with deep expertise and passion for digital marketing and e-commerce to take us to the next level of business operations and service quality. Your mission is focused on three core areas:
• To lead and nurture our 30 people strong client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing.
• To build strong client relationships at the highest level.
• To help identify and convert new business opportunities together with the Managing Director who will in the future fully focus on sales and business development only.
This position will work closely with the Managing Director, the Business Directors for Online Marketing & Offline Marketing China and their respective Account Managers to set-up, coordinate and execute campaigns for our large-sized brand and e-commerce client accounts in China. You will additionally oversee the international online marketing team that services clients in Asia-Pac, Europe and USA. You are responsible to run daily operations, support organizational growth by providing strategic client direction, building new relationships and maintaining existing client relationships, as well as ensuring that client projects are implemented according to schedule. You determine short- and long-term resource requirements, build, manage, train and motivate teams and designate responsibilities among each team member. You also manage relationships with our key partners such as creative, digital & PR agencies as well as e-commerce 3PL providers.
• 7+ years of digital marketing or e-commerce experience and min. 5 years of leadership & team management practice for similar role in agencies or brand marketing teams
• Experience in SEO & SEM PPC management on 百度推广 and Google Adwords for large sized accounts, ideally e-commerce related
• Deep knowledge of the international & Chinese e-commerce and online marketing space and passion for anything digital such as social media, digital media, mobile, CRM, etc.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills using Word, Excel and PPT in English and Chinese
• Deep experience in at least one of these industries: fashion, lifestyle, luxury, general e-commerce business
• University Degree/BA in Marketing, PR, Journalism, Computer Sciences, Business Administration or similar
• Working knowledge in Chinese and excellent level of English. German a plus.
• Outgoing personality and professional appearance and attention to detail
• Excellent organizational development, multi-tasking and business management skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit a must: we are not looking for an employee but a partner to further develop the business together with the Managing Director
phone: Protected content 100
mobile: Protected content
e-mail: george. Protected content
Web2Asia/MH | direkt Asia
Room Protected content
No. Protected content Road (North),
Shanghai Protected content , China