Financial Consultant Job Opening (Shanghai)
The deVere Group is currently looking to expand their Shanghai office, by consequently seeking professional expatriates to join our company. This is a fantastic opportunity for expatriates who wish to pursue a new career challenge in Shanghai or are looking to apply their already acquired transferable skills into the field of financial consulting.
As a financial consultant you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients needs.An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Focused approach to build business
• Global opportunities
• Ongoing support and training
• Defined career path
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
As a company we will provide all the training and guidance needed to ensure that we maintain our reputation as the world’s largest independent financial consultancy. We achieve this through an initial 5 day training course concluded by an examination and on-going training with our regional manager, as well as financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. Guidance will also be given towards completing the internationally recognized financial qualification, CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
The 5 day training course will then commence in Shanghai for all successful applicants. Hotel and training costs are provided by the company. - Date and time of training course to be confirmed.
If you would like to learn more please send your CV with your preferred contact details to our Recruitment Manager Anna Prager at Protected content