Hiring: Recruitment Consultant - Consult Group (Shanghai)
ABOUT CONSULT GROUP:
Consult Group is a leading British Executive Search firm with its headhunter in London, and offices in Singapore, Melbourne, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hong Kong, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
Consult Group - Shanghai after ten years of operation in Shanghai and in conjunction with a move to new and bigger premises at the Bund is expanding its team and is seeking to hire bright and enthusiastic new team members into its consulting, research and business development teams.
In each of the positions offered you have the opportunity to develop a relationships with a diverse pool of individuals and those companies that operate within industry segments that included general manufacturing, engineering and construction, chemical processing, resources and mining to name but a few.
Workplace experience is preferred preferably within industry or the services sector and recruitment experience is not essential. At Consult Group we are interested in developing and nurturing consultants that add value to our business partners operation as opposed to just emailing our partners resumes. Client facing experience is highly regarded as will be English and Mandarin spoken language.
If this is the right opportunity for you please respond to the email address provided introducing yourself though a cover letter and of course providing a copy of your resume.
• Independently conducting business development and sourcing new clients
• Using marketing and business knowledge to extend company contacts
• Identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs
• Delivering recruitment services of exceptional quality to multinational clients
• Sourcing, interviewing, assessing and profiling candidates and making representations to clients
• Negotiating terms of employment
• Managing client relationships
• Mentoring junior staff
• Using all efforts to drive revenues
Typical work activities will include:
• Contacting employers by telephone and holding face-2-face meetings to establish new contacts and ascertaining their recruitment requirements
• Documenting clients' details and vacancy requirements in a brief
• Utilizing our “in-house” recruitment management software (voyager) to maximize efficiencies
• Negotiating fees relating to work the consultant will undertake for the client
• Taking instruction briefs, understanding job descriptions and client’s requests.
• Headhunting and identifying and approaching suitable candidates
• Working with research staff in defining target areas where suitable candidates may be found
• Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
• Interviewing, conducting candidate assessments and appraisals
• Candidate profiling and gathering of both client and candidate feedback
• Maintaining records and statistics for review against performance targets
• Acting as a mentor, instructing and training junior staff
• Attending marketing events to expand the client base and develop new business
• Suggesting improvements for the operations of the business and services to our clients.
Application Email: Protected content
Consult Group website: Protected content