Join now

Internship in Finance (6 month) - French student (Shanghai)

Views

Hello everyone,

In my final year of study from a french business school, I am currently looking for an end-year internship in a finance department.
Below, I will briefly sum up my resume.

Pursuing a master's degree in finance and control in top ranked french business school, I have just accomplished one semester studying at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, in which I could strengthened my overall finance knowledge since it is a top ranked university in this field.

Among my experiences, I have made a one-year intership in management control at Alcatel-Lucent, in which I could get an insight of the system process of a global company and where I have worked on different topics, such as : budget forecast, mensual reporting to the headquarter, performance analysis of the purchase department, enhancement of IT system and working process.

Nowadays, I would like to experience a position related to my background by applying for internship such as financial control, financial analysis or any postions involving financial decisions, however I am not limited to these.

Feel free to contact me to get to know me better.

Regards.

Shanghai Forum