Japanese Marketing Intern Wanted In Shanghai
• Jing'an District, Shanghai
• Assist Marketing Manager in daily sales and marketing activities
• Edit website content
• Post to various social networking sites, increasing online visibility in Asia
• Research potential partners and future clients
• Must have a native level of Japanese
• University graduate
• Open-minded and interested in culture immersion
• Must be able to work independently and handle responsibility
• Hard-working and eager to learn about online marketing
• Web/Graphic Design experience
• Video cutting/Photoshop experience
• Knowledge of SEM, SEO, paid advertising strategy
• Knowledge of Chinese culture and business
• Other Languages: Mandarin, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
Compensation and working hours:
• Salary to be negotiated
• Full-time business hours; 8hrs/day, 5days/week
- That's Mandarin, Protected content is one of the oldest Chinese language and technology schools in China. With a unique approach to language learning and our own in-house teaching methodologies; we aim to be not only the most experienced, but also the best Mandarin school in China!
- We focus on providing the smoothest service and the best teaching experience to all our students; no matter whether they are studying Chinese online with our innovative Mandarin Cafe online language learning system or at one of our Chinese language schools in China.
- Founded in Beijing in Protected content , That's Mandarin has been growing strong ever since. We now have schools in Beijing, Shanghai, with plans to open more locations in more cities soon.
If you are interested into this position, please send your CV to: Protected content