Join now

Limelight photography&video studio (Shanghai)

Hi, everyone,

I'm Rachel and I'm currently working for Limelight photography & video studio based in Shanghai now.

Just to briefly introduce our studio, Limelight Studio is a full-service commercial Photography and Video studio based in Shanghai, China and provides an integrated set of creative services tailored to the hospitality industry. Limelight specializes in interiors, lifestyle, and food photography, while being well-versed in commercial advertising campaigns, real estate campaigns, and editorial work.

In addition to working with hotel brands including: The Peninsula Shanghai, Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, Jingan Shangri-la Hotel, The Kerry Hotel Shanghai Pudong, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt on the Bund,Limelight Studio also works with some of the top food chains and restaurants, including: McDonalds, Starbucks, Mr & Mrs Bund, Ultraviolet, Blue Frog, and Element Fresh. Plus, Limelight Studio also gets trusted by major companies such as Nike, IBM, Ogilvy, McDonald’s, because we have proven to be a trustworthy and reliable company to work with. We declare quality and satisfaction as some of our main concerns and we are proud to live up to our clients’ high expectations.

Limelight Studio’s team has an extensive understanding of the Chinese and international market, combining Protected content of experience in Asia Pacific. Our team is familiar with the high expectations of our clients and we pride ourselves with being able to understand and work with the sophistication, dedication, and uniqueness of your brand. We are used to working under deadlines, around weather and scheduling constraints, and with brand guidelines to produce the highest quality of work, creativity, and professionalism to your images.

If your company would like to promote your brand/product/property etc. and show their images/video on different medias in a gorgeous way, please kindly contact me for the shooting and post production:

- Email: Protected content
- Phone: Protected content
- Mobile: Protected content

To check our amazing portfolio online: Protected content .

It will only take a couple of minutes to get through our portfolio, or alternatively, if you want to see more work of us, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll be more than happy to put them in PDF and share with you.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day!

Shanghai Forum