Live-in nanny wanted. US payrate (Shanghai)
Position: Full time Live-in nanny.
Location: Hangzhou, China
Job description: Chinese family in Hangzhou China is looking for native English-speaking live-in nanny to help care of two small children under half year old. Additional helpers at the family available at all time to give a hand to care for these two children, hence, the workload is manageable. The household of this family are well established business professionals. The house, living standard and environment are first rate.
• Native English speaker
• Extensive experiences caring for small children, either domestically or professionally
• Minimum education: high school
• Non smoker
• Starting January Protected content .
• 2 years commitment
• Willing to undergo background check and reference check
• competitive salary comparable to U.S. standard
• 30 days vacation (upon 1 year employment) plus round trip ticket to/from home country
• Generous bonus based on performance Protected content
If you are interested, please send your resume and detailed cover letter to Protected content