Join now

looking for a work placement in China (Shanghai)

Hi everyone,

I am a first year student in the Master of International Business and Management at the “Institut d'Administration des Entreprises” of Poitiers.
In addition, I'm very interested in the Chinese business. As a consequence, I am planning to follow next year the Europa/Asia Business relationship program of the University of Nanshang in partnership with my business school.
I already worked in a large company for eight months and also have been working, as an intern, in England from May to August Protected content .

My field of study gives me the competences to work in an office, in French or English, but also to manage projects. I have studied Economics for five years, that's why I'm able to understand the world of industry and the context of internationalization of the business, especially in China.

My professional experiences have taught me rigour, autonomy and self learning in the work place. I was praised for my initiative when I was working in chronodrive.com and my manager gave me the responsibility of a department in the store.
I have already worked in offices, within teams in bank, and my colleagues find me enthusiastic and efficient at doing my job.
Moreover I am currently managing a business association, Poitiers Junior Consulting, as the president.
This position is giving me the opportunity to work with professionals and to practice what I have learned during my lessons in marketing, human resources management, finance and management of projects.

After seventeen weeks of internship in London, in an English working environment, I'm able to work in English fast and efficiently.
I am learning Chinese since the begin of September Protected content . I can already speak on a few topics, moreover, I have already traveled in Asia, and I wish to discover China for a longer time.

My course includes a four months work placement to improve my management skills, within a business environment, which must be completed from the beginning of April until the middle of september Protected content .

I would very much like to improve my professional skills and to put in practice what I have learned as well as what I am able to do in an Chinese working environment, at the service of a company which deal with international business.

If you are interested in my profile, I will be glad to provide any further information by PM, phone, e-mail, VIADEO, LinkedIn, XING or Skype. (fayoux.pierrick)
Please contact me or share my apply with people who might be interested.

=)

Shanghai Forum