Looking for Brand Ambassadors in Shanghai
China a la Carta is a boutique Travel & Leisure Group with head offices in China and commercial branches in Europe and Latin America. We offer exclusive tailor‐made trips to both the high‐end travellers visiting the South of Europe and China.
As a Brand Ambassador of our Outbound Travel Division you will become a marketing representative of a luxury brand. Your role will be motivating the end customers to purchase our exclusive travel services to visit the South of Europe. You will market our services in China on behalf of our organization.
The work involves:
• You will be a company marketing representative and customer relationship manager
• You will contribute to building brand-awareness, help to customer service and direct promotion
• You will provide information about the brand and services, generating sales opportunities and
building consumer preference for our brand name
• You will directly interact with consumers and provide information about our services
• You will make the company's market offerings appealing to drive consumer demand and preference
• You will assist the brand manager with the implementation of marketing campaigns and provide
feedback on sales and PR opportunities in the marketplace
• Young, dynamic, and confident
• Chinese and non-Chinese nationals
• Strong network of Chinese VIP contacts
• Travelled several times to Europe
• Practice golf or similar elite sports
• Previous experience in the luxury market will be highly valuable
• Participate in endless parties to attend for socializing with businessmen
• Excellent oral communication skills in English and Chinese
• Flexible journey
• Commercial contract: the candidate must have solved the Chinese visa.
• Remuneration: negotiable depending on skills and experience of the candidate.
If interested please send us an e-mail with your CV at Protected content with the following subject reference “Brand Ambassador”