Looking for debating and Public Speaking coach (Shanghai)
We are LearningLeaders, a company focus on debating and public speaking coach to young learner.
At LearningLeaders, we believe that everyone has the right to be heard, respected, and understood. We’ve developed a systematic approach to empower our learners through fourteen different public speaking and debate courses offered in our LearningCenters here in Shanghai. Long-term, we’ll create a virtual-reality-based platform and two-sided marketplace that link our world class coaches to learners all over the globe.
Our learners view public speaking as delightful, effortless, and valuable.
As an organization, we do not directly engage in ‘application consulting’ or ‘admissions consulting.’ With that said, LearningLeaders alumni are represented at many top U.S. boarding schools and colleges. In Protected content Protected content , 4 debaters working with LearningLeaders coaches were selected to be on WSDC Team China, debaters have competed in 3 different debate formats, entered all 7 tournament finals, and won 6 out of 7 national championships.
• Coach between 8 to 10 debate and public speaking courses per week Protected content 20 hours of coaching).
• Evaluate, revise, and implement curricula for LearningLeaders core disciplines: public speaking, debate, and critical reasoning.
• Provide insights on how to improve the Elite Debate curricula.
• Recruit and train students for speech and debate competitions.
SUCCESSFUL TEAM MEMBERS
Above all, you demonstrate initiative, integrity, and the desire to inspire. You are the team member we are looking for if you possess:
• Passionate curiosity and a love of learning
• Drive to aim for excellence
• Ability to act with initiative
• Over four years of experience as a competitive speech at either a secondary or
post-secondary educational institution
• Over two years of full or part-time speech coaching experience
• Solid understanding of IE
• Flexibility and adaptability to new environments
• Quick wit and a sense of humor
• Outstanding linguistic capabilities, both in writing and the spoken word
If you are interest in us, please feel free to contact me.