Join now

Looking For Games Solutions Engineer (Shanghai)

Hi I am headhunter.We are looking for Games Solutions Engineer for a Bristish VR tech company which is establishing their Guangzhou office.So the office location will be in GZ.
About the company: A British technology company that focuses on large-scale simulations in the cloud in gaming and entertainment.
It’s a multinational technology company proudly building a diverse workforce, driven by a shared desire to improve and achieve extraordinary things.

The job responsibilities:
Help scale the company's ability to grow and maintain lasting relationships with studios throughout the world.

A Game Solutions Engineer (GSE) is an Engineer who understands the core concepts of their syste/platform and someone who helps the partner studios to build their game. A GSE helps design, advice and support partners in implementing critical gameplay or gameplay-related systems that will be technically robust for large-scale, complex games.

Competencies
Protected content knowledge and passion for games and/or game development.
Protected content of implementing gameplay or elements of gameplay (e.g., combat mechanics, AI behaviours, pathfinding), game architectures and game development paradigms (e.g., entity component systems).
Protected content experience of game engines (e.g., Unity, Unreal or CryEngine).
Protected content communication and team skills; with the ability to communicate with both non-technical stakeholders (e.g., producers, artists, designers) and establish technical requirements from creative or design-led pitches.
Protected content to define and understand elements of game design documents and technical design documents.
Protected content in both chinese and English

The following would be advantageous, but isn't essential:
Protected content experience with shipping a game.
Protected content experience with implementing features for multiplayer games.

If you are interested in this post welcome to leave a comment or add my wechat : sasa_lar to learn more about this job opportunity.Also welcome to send your CV to me if you think this job suits you.My e-mail Protected content

Shanghai Forum