Looking for Italian Language Specialist (Shanghai)
Albatross is one of the fastest growing Market Research solutions’ providers. With 20 offices in 4 continents, we’re creating long term partnership with the most famous worldwide brands. Our mission is to improve the sales of our customers. Please visit us at Protected content for more details.
Italian Language Specialist
• Translation from Italian to English (and vice versa) of internal documents and surveys (recruitment ads, offers, etc.)
• Ensure the quality of the translation and follow up the translation flow
• Direct communication with our shoppers in Europe for survey validation, E-mailings
• Constant updates of our websites in the required native language
• Validation of surveys
• Quality control call checks
• Other missions:
o Recruit and train shoppers
o Market research analysis
o Data checking, proofreading…
• Native Italian
• Excellent English skill
• Must have responsible attitude towards work, good communication skills
• TOEIC/TOEFL certified person preferred
• Previous translation experience preferred
Please send your cover letter and salary expectation to Protected content
Albatross Global Solutions is a market research provider dedicated to improve premium and luxury brands’ business performance. We have experienced an exhilarating growth over the last 7 years and are looking forward to a bright future. With about Protected content time employees throughout 14 countries in Asia, Europe and the US, Albatross Global Solutions is a competitive, fast growing and challenging company to work in.
We are composed of 2 divisions:
- Albatross Store Performance: mystery shopping programs
- Albatross Consumer Insight: qualitative and quantitative market research analysis
Albatross has a solid expertise and reputation in assisting luxury brands (especially in cosmetics, fashion, watch & jewelry, automotive, etc.) and other leading premium brands in various industries to develop their Service Quality and Market Insights, especially in Greater China and Asia. Please visit us at Protected content for more details.