Join now

Medical Devices - looking for a job (Shanghai)

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for a new position as Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager or Regional Director in Asia Pacific. With 18 years in sales I have a vast experience in different sales environments (direct selling, being a regional manager, dealing with distributors, B2B customers like GE, Siemens, Agfa, Philips and more), with different products (consumer products, capital goods, custom-made blanks etc), different customers (e.g. private individuals, industry, pharmacists, central buyers for hospital chains) in different positions. In most of my positions I was not only out in the field building up relationships with existent and new customers, but I was also involved in creating new marketing strategies, developing new products, improving price-strategies and in finding new and creative ways to fulfill the needs of these customers.

Specialties
Building up new markets, developing new strategies and then implementing them either alone, with a team or as a team leader. I have the instincts to filter all available information to find a unique and successful way to win the market. Whenever I changed positions or markets in my career, I realized that the different perspectives I brought with me led to new ideas and ways to do things differently and more successfully.

I am looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance!

Bernd

Shanghai Forum