Native Turkish Localization QA tester (2 hires) (Shanghai)
R2Games is an international online game publisher, specializing in Chinese web and mobile games. We have a broad portfolio of games published in the US, Western Europe and South America, and are looking to expand our activities and market presence to more countries.
Our company is turned toward growth and expansion — we value efficient teamwork and cross-cultural cooperation, and we aim to deliver outstanding gaming experiences to our players. We enjoy working in a fast pace environment with teams who are able to think outside of the box, and discover new and unique
game ideas that are creative, profitable, and most importantly — fun.
For an overview of our company, go to Protected content .
KEY RESPONSABILITIES AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Translate and proofread R2Games games and related material from English or Chinese to Turkish
• Follow specific style guides, glossaries, and workflows
• Ensure high quality translations
• Enter professional, clear, accurate, and complete bug reports
• Use test scripts and testing skills to find bugs
• Propose new ideas to improve our game quality and testing procedures
• Adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Report to and communicate with your team lead
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• High proficiency of spelling and grammar in both English and Turkish
• Good command of Chinese is a plus
• Experience with computer-aided translation (CAT) tools and systems
• Excellent attention to detail
• Maintain strong relationships with your team
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Prior QA/Localization experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experienced gamer, with the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new games and gameplay elements
• Flexibility to work additional hours if necessary
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• Priority will be given to applicants currently residing in China
• Starting date — as soon as possible
• Working permit/visa will be provided
Please send your resume and cover letter in English to: Protected content .