Personal Assistant Needed for a SoHo... (Shanghai)
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Assist 2 directors in all matters and activities relating to personal matters and business development activities;
• Daily English translation;
• To prepare PowerPoint presentation and regular reports;
• To arrange travel bookings, taking minutes and organize business meetings;
• Coordinate management meetings, appointments and follow up actions;
• Handle business correspondence independently;
• Providing administrative support to general office and technical projects, etc.
• Book-keeping and minor accountancy;
• Love dogs
• University Degree, Dip/Degree holder in English is preferable;
• At least 2 years related working experience preferred;
• Good PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Chinese Word Processing);
• Can work under pressure with flexibility and handle multi tasks in a fast speed;
• Proactive, presentable and responsible;
• Ability to maintain highly confidential information;
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills both in English and Mandarin
• Resourceful, attention to detail, initiative.
• Immediate available is preferred.
Please email at Protected content