PHP Developer (Shanghai)
Brandreward is an innovative content technology company that specializes in global online advertising.
We launched in late Protected content have evolved into a tight-knit team of Protected content team members with over
15 years of international experience in information Technology, advertising, digital marketing and
performance marketing industries.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Brandreward is a fun-loving company that’s all about monetization solutions. Not only are we always
creating new innovative features and talking with the coolest people day in and day out, but our team is a
super diverse mix of really great people too! We are fun-loving, goofy, passionate digital strategists,
problem solvers, data monkeys, creative thinkers, coders, research fanatics, multicultural linguists and
intelligent “can-do” geeks. Each person at Brandreward is a driver of the company’s vision and we do so
with innovation and passion.
Our Brandreward IT Team is hiring Protected content Developer.
Location: Shanghai, China
Language: English, Chinese
Start Date: April
Probation: 1 Month
We are looking for pro-active PHP Developer for our IT Team. The successful hire will be focused on, but
not limited to:
• Responsible for Web application interface design work, good visual communication and performance,
improve brand awareness and user efficiency
• Work with the development team to improve the visual expressiveness and ease of use of web projects
• Responsible for the design and tuning of the system, back-office database and data security work
• Design and create better user functions for customers and optimize data visualization functions
• Upgrade and optimize the existing system architecture
• Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency and enhance workflow.
• Actively engage and provide input on new ideas during team meeting
• Pro-active learning and education related to Brandreward’s core business streams
• Complete other tasks assigned by their IT manager.
• Candidate must be fluent in English
• Candidates must have graduated from an accredited university majoring in Computer Science, Software
Engineering and related majors
• Candidate must have more than 2 years PHP development experience,
• Candidate must be proficient in the use of MVC architecture and familiar with YII framework priority
and other web technology,
• Candidates must be familiar with Bootstrap and Jquery
• Candidates must be familiar with Quantity using MySQL database and related optimization, table design
• Candidates must have experience in the use of version control software such as GIT/SVN is preferred
• Candidates must be familiar with Linux development environment
• Candidates much have good annotation habits, document writing habits
• Self-starter and motivated individual
• Enthusiastic, creative and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in the digital e-commerce industry
• Creative problem solving skills, positive attitude and pro-active
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a cover letter to hr [at] brandreward [dot] com.
NOTE: Candidates must qualify for a visa in China to be considered as a candidate