Location : Shanghai
Duration : 4/6 months
Remuneration : non paid
You are a motivated and ambitious individual prone to seek new challenges.
You want to play a role in building a brand with the incentive to work with the strongest brands in the sports industry
You want to be in contact with businessmen around the world, be in charge of the production of finished products.
MACHIGANA has the perfect opportunity in this internship with duration of 4 or 6 months.
Build the next hype brand devoted to SPORT PROTECTION EQUIPMENT!
- Be part of a young multicultural team
- Discover the sports equipment and ice hockey industry at the beginning through a training period
- Share and discuss ideas with your mates.
- The team’s ideas will guide the lines to develop MACHIGANA’s structure and products.
- You will become the link between MACHIGANA’s patterns and the production facilities.
- Attend Skype meetings with professionals around the world and business meetings at the factory. Part of your role is to gather all the information and analyze the needs of the industry.
- Create solutions through the protection equipment designed and inspired by your team, the MACHIGANA’s team.
- Student in its 4th or 5th year in a business school.
- Fluent in English
- Chinese is a plus
- Another language is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Pack Office (Word, Excel... )
- Photoshop skills
- Organized and a team-worker
- Interpersonal skills
- Good creative mind and positive attitude
- Independent and undertaking personality
(Self-prioritization of tasks and facing short deadlines
- Ability to lead a whole project thanks to your dynamism and reactivity
- Knowledge in Photoshop is a plus
A new brand with the will to create substantial improvements & style for sport and protection equipment. Our goal is to share our strengths with new potential customers. We want to provide an accurate expertise to sports companies that want to launch their products on the market, with an image and a design suiting their corporate values.
Send resume and cover letter at Protected content