Recruiting Customer Support for Danish Market (Shanghai)
Founded in Protected content , Motion Global is a dynamic and fast growing e-retailer with a specialty in designer eyewear. With operations across Asia, Europe and America, Motion Global has become a global market leader in over 20 countries. With over Protected content , we retail eyewear from the world’s top luxury designer brands including Gucci, Ray-Ban, Carrera, Dolce & Gabbana and many more. Motion Global has a unique, young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: Protected content , Protected content , Protected content , Protected content
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to interact with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and requests about products, services and promotions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
• Work with customers daily via live support, email and phone
• Handle retail customer service inquiries for the Scandinavian speaking market (depending on language skills may extend to our Chinese and English markets). Includes style of glasses, sunglasses, prescription questions, order status, warranty issues, etc.
• Patiently answer customer service inquiries in a timely and professional manner
• Use problem solving skills to solve customer service issues
• Collaborate with the marketing team to promote products and promotions
• Use cultural knowledge of international markets to support the marketing team
• Introduce customers to purchase higher priced items, upgrades, or other add-ons to make more profitable sales
The Successful Candidate:
• Fluency in Danish, Norwegian or Swedish with excellent speaking and writing skills
• Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure
• A self-starter with mature and balanced reasoning
• Positive attitude with genuine desire to move forward in career
• Excellent time management and documentation skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Customer service experience preferred
• Availability for flexible work hours (weekends/evening)
How to Apply
Please refer to our careers site: Protected content