Searching for Cargo Inspectors! (Shanghai)
We are in need of a U.S. Citizen inspector in Northern China - Zhenjiang City in the Jiangsu Province.
Please email me at Protected content .
The Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) has cargo inspection management responsibilities for the Denton and Funded Transportation Programs. As a contractor for DSCA, it is the responsibility of ISN to ensure these inspections are thoroughly and accurately conducted in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be professional, reliable, and personable. The candidate must have the capability of taking pictures, communicating during the inspection, and sending reports and pictures as one scanned document via email.
The candidate must be able to take pictures and scan a report. A college-level education is preferred but not mandatory.
General Duties will include:
- Inspecting humanitarian aid/ donations to ensure they match the approved application
- Inspecting the aid/ donations to ensure they follow guidelines and are in useable condition
- Calling ISN with concerns/ problems during inspection
- Taking pictures of cargo
- Labeling inspected cargo
- Filling out the report
- Submitting the report and pictures
- Debrief call with ISN after inspection
Training will be provided.