Join now

1 bed apartment available for rent in Sundbyberg (Stockholm)

A large one bedroom apartment located in Sundbyberg which is right outside the city centre of Stockholm Protected content on the Metro to T-centralen city centre). I'm looking to rent it out for 1 year with a much likely extension.
The street it is located on is called Fredsgatan which has a large variety of restaurants and shops and is within 2 minutes walking distance to Duvbo Metro station, the supermarket and only a short walk from the beautiful lake called Lötsjön.
The apartment is 52 square meters, has high ceilings and is situated on the top floor of a charming building with nice views of the Tower Park. It is excellently planned and consists of a long hallway with great storage facilities behind newly installed sliding doors. A large and airy living room leading out to a balcony which enjoys sunshine until early afternoon. The living room has a custom built closet wall with sliding glass doors that hide a large storage area. The kitchen has a decorative feature wall and a dining area. The bedroom consists of a double bed and two closets. The bathroom has both bath and shower.
The apartment has recently been refurbished with wood floors and comes fully furnished in modern style with big L-shaped sofa, LCD-TV and great storage areas throughout.
You will find everything you need for a comfortable stay in Stockholm, things such as basic kitchen ware, vacuum cleaner, iron and access to a modern laundry room in the basement.
If you wish to drive while in Stockholm, you are able to apply for residential parking outside the apartment from the local council (Sundbyberg Kommun). The cost for this is 300kr/month.

All bills and broadband are included in rent of 15.000 kr/month.
I will require one month deposit and one month rent upfront as well as references.
You can visit the below link for some pictures and the full ad (although in Swedish):

Protected content

Please contact me to arrange for a viewing if you are interested in the property.

Kind regards