Join now

Small family need urgent accomadation PLEASE! (Stockholm)

My fiance and I and our 11 month old son, urgently need a room or apartment. We recently came back from travelling and found ourselves with no where to live. Apartments/ rooms are hard to find and super expensive. My fiance just started a new full time job and we need to save up some money to afford a deposit and apartment. I am 5 months pregnant and dont speak a word of swedish, so we need all the help we can get.
I am willing to help out around the house, do some cleaning, babysit pets or 1 child ( as i need my energy for my kid) .
Btw, my son is very well behaved, NEVER cries and are raised strict and with respect and manners. I used to teach early childhood development in china for 15 years before becoming pregnant and moving to stockholm with my Swedish fiancé. So no need to worry about a bratty kid.

We are very easy going people, kind, helpful, respectful and not affraid to lend a hand where we can, please take a chance on us, I promise you wont regret it.

We are looking for accomadation for at least two months, till we get back on our feet.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.