Join now

Small family need urgent accomadation PLEASE! (Stockholm)

My fiance and I and our 11 month old son, urgently need a room or apartment. We recently came back from travelling and found ourselves with no where to live. Apartments/ rooms are hard to find and super expensive. My fiance just started a new full time job and we need to save up some money to afford a deposit and apartment. I am 5 months pregnant and dont speak a word of swedish, so we need all the help we can get.
I am willing to help out around the house, do some cleaning, babysit pets or 1 child ( as i need my energy for my kid) .
Btw, my son is very well behaved, NEVER cries and are raised strict and with respect and manners. I used to teach early childhood development in china for 15 years before becoming pregnant and moving to stockholm with my Swedish fiancé. So no need to worry about a bratty kid.

We are very easy going people, kind, helpful, respectful and not affraid to lend a hand where we can, please take a chance on us, I promise you wont regret it.

We are looking for accomadation for at least two months, till we get back on our feet.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Monique

Stockholm Forum