Join now

Are you a Coach / Counsellor? In Private Practice? (Stockholm)

Want to start or expand a private practice? Need an office or mentor?

I have an office / clinic room in Fridhemsplan that is now available up to 2 days a week because I am starting a research project soon and will not need the space full time. If you have a background in coaching / social work / psychology / counselling or something similar and need premises to work from, this might be a good starting point. I work with clients in English but would be open to sharing the premises with someone who is providing services in English, Swedish or other languages. The room is available for regular half or full days per month (e.g every Monday / Friday / Saturday etc or a regular morning / afternoon / evening each week etc) or casually for a full day as required.

I'm also willing to work out a package for someone who is starting up a private practice and wants some guidance / mentoring. There is an option to work together in the future, share advertising costs etc.

If you are interested, let me know and we can have a discussion. I will post some photographs of the room shortly. My practice website is Protected content

Stockholm Forum