Join now

Job opportunity for Swedish speakers (Stockholm)

Hello everyone! My name is Yoanna Kostova and I would like to give you some information related to job opportunity in Bulgaria for Swedish speaking people. If you are interested in it I will be more than happy to give you all the information that you may want to know.

Here is a little information about the company that I work in:
60K International Contact Center is an award winning provider of Customer Support Services, our clients and partners are popular and established international brands like eBay, “Zumba Fitness”, “Sky Broadband”, “Thomas Cook Airlines”, “Telenor” and many others.

Some of our latest achievements for Protected content “Top ICT Employer in Bulgaria”, Silver Employer of the Year in Europe”, Gold Winner at Stevie’s Awards for “Contact Centre of the Year” and, in Protected content were accredited with Investors in People Silver standard – a high quality standard for organizational excellence and best practices in the overall people management and development strategy.

Now we are looking for Swedish and English Speaking Customer Support Agents to join our team.

We are starting a project with the company “Ticnet”, which recently became part of Ticketmaster / Protected content – a giant in the field of online and outlet ticket sales, with more than 40 years of international presence. Ticketmaster is a leading company in its area of operations and undoubtedly having them as part of our list with clients is not only a great achievement but an honor as well.

Let me list some of the advantages that you may have:

Protected content would be able to become part of a world winning company which works with some of the leading companies worldwide;
Protected content would be able to gain international experience being part of both our multinational team and the ones of our clients;
Protected content IT and BPO are the fastest developing industries in Bulgaria (Bulgaria is known as a leading outsourcing destination not only in Europe, but all over the world), you would become part of a dynamic, challenging and competitive business environment that will ensure you with a living standard much higher than the one you might have in Sweden or any other country all over the world without necessarily having any specific skills and knowledge – we will take care of constantly training, developing and improving you so that we will achieve together both our own and our clients’ business objectives;
Protected content will provide you with an attractive relocation package and I will be pleased to share more details with you further in our conversation.
Protected content will have a very competitive salary and standard office working hours.

We would be extremely happy to get in touch with you and discuss this opportunity in more detail.
After all, 60K is “The place where all the happy people work” and our accomplishments speak for that. You can take a look at what it feels like to be part of our big family:

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Stockholm Forum