Join now

looking for work (Surabaya)

Hello everybody,

My name is Laurent, I'm french but recently moved in Semarang cause my fiance is living and working in Semarang. She is indonesian and we gonna marry here in 1 month.
I come in Indonesia offently since 4 years now, i have no kitas but a social visa budaya for now and my future wife is my sponsor.

I quit my job in France to change of life and start our new life here. I used to be pharmacist, i worked as pharmacist (Apoteker) for the last 10 years.
i was graduated as Doctor in Pharmacy in University of Pharmacy in Strasbourg (France) in Protected content have a University Diploma in Homeopathy.

Now i'm searching a way to work here, a company that can hire me..

I am passionate with travel and fell in love with this Country and People at first especially on Java island, then i fell in love with my Wife obviously !
That's why i moved to start a new life in Indonesia.

Always smiling, warm-hearted and available to help out, I am actually involved in social activities with an ecotourism community (IEC - Indonesian Ecotourism Community).
I am really interested in Ecowisata field cause i traveled in lot of places in indonesia with my past social activities in this community.

I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm.

I can speak bahasa at level lumayan, and have a international driving license.

If you have any tips, contacts, or information can help me a lot!!

Thank you,
Laurent

Surabaya Forum