Marketing Planner/Copywriter (Suzhou)
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Responsible for writing and reviewing posts/articles on content related to the site.
- Develop and distribute written materials including, but not limited to press releases, developer diaries and blog entries.
- Generating the words, slogans and audio scripts for numerous promotion assets.
- Establish and manage multiple online communities.
- Accountable for driving reader interaction and increasing page views.
- Work with creative team to develop compelling and effective creative to optimize website to drive customer acquisition.
- Assist with special assignments as needed.
- Native English language speaker. Bilingual in Chinese and English preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills (samples will be requested).
- BA in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or Related Field.
- Strong gaming industry background preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity for original thinking and independent initiative.
- Self-starter with team orientation.
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.